mercredi 12 novembre 2014

HRD or RS-BA1

Hello all!



I have settled down on the idea purchasing the IC-7100 to get started in HF communications, and I've been planning out the purchase, from antennas to grounding equipment to software.



What experiences have others had with either Ham Radio Deluxe or Icom's RS-BA1 software on the 7100?



I like the concept of HRD's integration with logging software and digital modes. How well has this worked with the newer 7100?



Additionally, I think remote operation is something that I'll be interested in eventually, leaving me with only the RS-BA1 software. Anyone here have any experience interfacing Icom's software with logging and digital mode software?



I haven't been able to find too much out there in regards to rig-computer interfacing for the 7100, particularly rig control software and digital mode software. It seems that the 7100 only requires a USB connection between the rig and the computer, and that this includes audio rx/tx.



Any advice and insight would be appreciated!



73,



Rob





HRD or RS-BA1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire