jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Failed my Technician Test

I have been studying pretty much everyday, super engaged. When i dont know the answer i will envelope myself in the subject whether it be through youtube, or independent studies. I have been studying for 3 months almost on hamstudy.org. When i went to take the test i saw that the questions seem to be much different then the questions i remember from the pool of 400. Im just trying to get my license to start on a portable device so i can get my hands on and learn a bit. But that seems like its out of the question. And to be honest failing was so disheartening im thinking, i just might stow this hobby. Well now i know why the 2m repeaters and 1.25 band traffic is dead. :( I have studied more into radio theory and solid state physics, then i did with some of my college exams. I cant honestly say that im going to go and retake the test. I just might sell my baofeng uv-5r, and pick up something more appealing and just let my hopes for this hobby die off. Im really discouraged at this point.





Failed my Technician Test

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire