mercredi 12 novembre 2014

BC346XT Power/backlight button only works when plugged in.

I have had a BC346XT for a few years and it works great. About a week ago I was out and about listening to it, when I went to turn it off, to go into a restaurant, the pore/backlight button would not function. It took me several minutes of trying to get the scanner to turn off. If I plug the scanner in with either AC or DC chargers, the power/backlight button works just fine. When unplugged, the scanner will scan just fine and seems to function perfectly normal otherwise. I am using the original rechargeable batteries that came with the scanner and when I took the scanner to a ham shop, they tested them and said they were fine. I tried doing the "hold", "2", "9" while powering it up (plugged in) and it reset the memory, but didn't do anything to help the problem.



Any thoughts?



Sal

WFB, WI





BC346XT Power/backlight button only works when plugged in.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire