samedi 8 novembre 2014

Apple Creek frequency help

I could use some help in verifying information before I make a change to a frequency in the DB.



The frequency is 155.74500, listed as "Apple Creek Village Utilities" under the Public Works section in Wayne County.



There's a open request that this is actually being used by Brewster PD, and that no Apple Creek traffic has been heard on it.



The only FCC license in Wayne County for this frequency is to Apple Creek. It has a PW service type, is base-mobile, only has 6 mobile units, and is low power. The license was last altered in 2013.



Apple Creek's website indicates they have a Street Department and Water/Sewer Department.



I'm not close enough to pick this up. I could use some help in verifying the request.



Is this frequency used by both Apple Creek's Street and Water/Sewer departments? If so, I will at least rename it to make it more clear in the DB.



Is the frequency being used by Brewster PD? Is it a dispatch channel? What are they calling it (Channel 2, Talkaround, etc.)? Is there a PL/DPL being used?



Thanks!





Apple Creek frequency help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire