vendredi 7 mars 2014

OPUS BT-C2000 battery charger

I just got my new Opus BTC 2000 charger. It would seem to be all straightforward, but of course there always is a kink.



I charged 4 brand new AA batteries last night. I had the display showing mAh. This morning, all of the slots showed mAh greater than 2500 except for one, which showed 690.



However, when I switched over to the "charge" screen, they were all charged. I then switched them all back to the mAh display, and they all were very low numbers, such as 0, 2, 3, etc. (What happened to the >2500 figures?)



If anyone who understands this could help please; I know that most everyone here probably does understand this stuff. I would appreciate all advice. Thanks.



Greg



I changed the batteries around to determine if that one low battery was due to a bad slot; it turns out that one battery is showing a smaller charge; 3 Are at 145 volts and that one battery is at 140 volts, no matter what slot I use.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire