jeudi 6 mars 2014

Onstar - VHF?

New to the forum, so forgive me if this is misplaced.



I will soon be installing a Motorola Astro Spectra in a 07 Silverado (NNBS). I am really avoiding drilling the cab roof to install an antenna, and was hoping to find some kind of "undercover" antenna that experienced users would recommend? Truck is a daily driver so needs to be something clean looking. Also I don't have a lot of height clearance as the truck is garage kept and only have about 3" above it to enter the garage.



I know I am asking a lot but hoping to find something reliable. I was specifically wondering if there were a On-Star antenna "look-a-like" that i could use in conjunction with the radio?



Radio is 110W and operating mainly around the 150-165mHz range.



Thanks for your help in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire