jeudi 6 mars 2014

IP interface to LMR system

Howdy,



I am trying to find a product that will allow me to interface an LMR network with an IP network... ideally just a simple box that sits between a radio and an IP router or switch.



If I can explain my situation:



I have a simplex analogue radio system that is running perfectly well. The base station is mounted at the base of a tall mast, and gives sufficient coverage of the surrounding area on simplex.



Recently though, the office block has moved about 500m away from the mast and there is no way to lay a cable. However, there is a microwave link between the mast and the new office location because we have surveillance cameras on the mast that send back images via IP to the new office location.



I'm looking for an inexpensive way of being able to access the radio from a LAN connection of some sort in the office.



Surely this must be a relatively simple thing to achieve?



All information will be greatly appreciated.



'73 de ZS6HZ

Marc - Johannesburg




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire