jeudi 6 mars 2014

BCD436HP Some help needed.

Hi this is my first post I am new to the digital scanners. I have had scanners since I was 15 years old, but this my first digial one the last one I got about 10 years ago it is a radio shack dual trunking model.



I just got the bcd436hp yesterday and I set up some favorites lists. But I am having problems with a few things.

1. I can't get the noaa weather working. I go to weather scan and it goes to the scan screen but it doesn't pick anything up. what am I doing wrong? My old one is picking up the weather in the same room.



2. I haven't used trunking before I am trying to get the nj State police. I made a favorites list and copied the whole list for the New Jersey state police from the database. I tried scanning and nothing is coming up. What am I doing wrong? Other channels work fine.



3. I was thinking of upgrading the antenna. I looked on the forums and see a lot of people said the radio shack 800mhz with adapter is a good antenna. Should I go with this for a all around antenna?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire