vendredi 20 mars 2015

SDRConsole 'crackling' oddity

I've recently been using SDRConsole on my laptop with my Airspy and I've discovered an odd problem. There is a constant popping and crackling sound in the background all the time, no matter what I try to listen to. The odd thing is that it diminishes quite a bit if I minimize the program. But open it back up and it comes right back. I don't get this problem at all when using SDR#. Also I can unplug the Airspy, plug it into my desktop PC and SDRConsole runs like a charm. Received audio is clear as a bell, no signs of crackling at all. The laptop is up to date on all drivers etc, and isn't underpowered for the job (Core i5, Win 8.1). I've tried different USB ports to no avail and have become quite puzzled by this. Anyone else come across anything like this?





SDRConsole 'crackling' oddity

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire