vendredi 20 mars 2015

BCD436HP 436 Questions/programming.

So I just got my 436 yesterday and today is the first full day of playing around.





I programmed my 436 with the uniden software. It's good. I have noticed however, certain TG's that are programmed are not talking but on my 996xt they are active. It shows they are programmed but nothing shows up, even though for the p25 site I get max bars on it.



Next, for my favorite lists I have quick keys programmed for the systems, and then for the departments as well. I figured out how to turn the systems on and off, but can't figure out how to turn off the departments. I read the easier to read manual but I am still lost.





Also, can I have it set to record only certain TG's?





BCD436HP 436 Questions/programming.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire