mercredi 18 mars 2015

gre 300

I have been running this scanner on a live feed for some time now. I just took it down to reprogram some info into it. All went well however I have noticed that the speaker isn't working. I have hit manual and went to a channel that has nothing programed in to it and cranked the squelch, still nothing. It is receiving signal.... I have also tried a headphone and still nothing. I can hear it power up with the headphones other than that nothing! I don't know if it was even really working on my feed since all of the PD's here switched to NEXEDGE and I have a dual feed. Heck, nobody was complaining. My next corse of action is to plug it back into the feed line and see if it broadcasts. If it does I guess I don't have a problem however if it doesn't.... It just might have a date with the wall. The scanner never moves so it doesn't get rattled could it have gotten struck by lightning? What would you try next?





gre 300

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire