mardi 17 mars 2015

BC346XT Search vs scan

So I have a trunked system programed E-Comm (WARS) Trunking System, Vancouver, British Columbia - Scanner Frequencies into my BC346XT. It was suggested to me in another more regionally relevant to me forum that I [Quote] "If you program the Ecomm system into your scanner with a uniden scanner make sure its on Search and not Scan. Then you will hear lots of interesting goodies". The gist of the prior conversation being the normally encrypted TGs sometimes revert to analog if there is tech issues or interoperability going on. Neither here nor there but there you go. I am still in the learning process of this scanner. How do I set the system to search rather than scan as the member from the other forum suggests. Full thread here:

www.scanbc.com • View topic - Confused why I RXed Surrey RCMP today





BC346XT Search vs scan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire