dimanche 22 mars 2015

baofeng/amp/antenna help please?

My call sign finally posted a few days ago. I want to talk HF but for now as a start and to get use to things I purchased me a boating UV-5R and a magnet mount. I have the magnet mount outside the house. I reach several repeaters ok for what I have.



I already hate this itty bitty radio. It's not something fascinating to me. I have talked 11 meters for most of my life. I don't care to run 10 meters and would like to gain some experience with the vhf and uhf for its all I have at this time and would like to make the best of it.



I have a few questions......Do I need external Mic to give it better audio and if so what kind?



What is the best antenna / coax/ kind of adapters I need?





What is a good amplifier, if you can even drive one with this hand held?





I need some improvement and if you tell me it's not worth it and throw it away then it won't hurt my feelings. All help is greatly appreciated.





baofeng/amp/antenna help please?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire