mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Yaesu FT-1D and ADMS-6 problems

Hello,



I downloaded ADMS-6 from the Yaesu website and found there is not installer. I "installed" it by copying the directories to my Windows 7 64 bit laptop and setting up shortcuts on the start menu. I installed the USB driver without any problem.



I tired it first under C:/Program Files (x86)/Yaesu but it the program had problem due to the UAC, i.e. I got errors when the program tried to write files in it's directory. I moved it to C:/Yaesu and things got a bit better. I was able to read the radio, add channels and write channels to the radio. I was able to save the file as current.ft1d without any problem.



The first weird problem is all the 927 MHz Ham Repeaters I programmed show up as 914.000 MHz on the FT-1D. All the other frequency bands programmed correctly. I tried to manually enter 927 MHz frequencies and even 935 MHz frequencies and the FT-1D rejects them. I looked at the specifications and it says it can receive that frequency range.



The second weird problem is when I ran ADMS-6 again to modify the file. The Open selection under the file menu is greyed out.



The third weird problem is I can reread the radio successfully, but the data does not display in the program window. The Untitled1 tab stays at the default values.



73 Eric





Yaesu FT-1D and ADMS-6 problems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire