lundi 10 novembre 2014

TX Highway Patrol question

Evening all. I no longer live in Texas and have a question regarding the Texas Highway Patrol frequencies. I will be traveling back home for Thanksgiving this year & would like to program my Pro 106 for the trip.



I will be going thru Texarkana to get to the Longview area and would like to program the DPS Highway Patrol UNLESS they are all P25 Phase II which my radio will not do. I've gone to the TxWARN RR page which shows only 28 counties in the state on this Phase II system. Is there a different P25 Phase 1 currently in Texas for the Highway Patrol? I am used to MOSWIN in Missouri and how there different sites/ towers are scattered throughout the state. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!





TX Highway Patrol question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire