mardi 11 novembre 2014

Skip from FDNY

All summer and this fall I have been getting skip from NY city fire. I am located in south Jersery over 100 miles away according to google earth. I get it on every radio I have, portable with rubber duck antennas to my base sets. Queens dispatch loud and clear this morning on 154.400, usually ends mid morning(about 10 am this morning). Not sure if they were running a drill or if they actually had a serious structure fire. Question is, I have that frequency programed for my county(cumberland) but with a different PL (179.9), why am I able to receive them if the DB is correct showing there PL as 186.2 , Back in the summer I was also picking up Manhattan but only in the early morning hours.





Skip from FDNY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire