jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Question about UNIDEN BCD436HP

I am thinking of purchasing the UNIDEN BCD436HP. This will be my first digital scanner. I am considering this model because I need a scanner that can handle TDMA phase 2 which is used in my area. I have read some reviews on various sites and I have 1 question/concern. Can this scanner be used to monitor single frequencies, or do you always have to scan large lists of frequencies? For example, can I monitor just 1 single talkgroup on my local TRS, or just 1 single conventional frequency? Some of the reviews I'm reading seem to indicate that you have to always scan through large lists of frequencies, or that monitoring a single frequency can be very cumbersome. Thoughts?





Question about UNIDEN BCD436HP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire