mercredi 12 novembre 2014

fleet map bug

I pre programmed (with Sentinel) a Motorola Type 2 Smartnet I have been monitoring for years (Redding Public Safety, Redding, Ca.). I have had my fleet maps ALL set to 11. This gave me 5 digit TGID and worked well. When I loaded BCD536, the scanner would NOT stop on 5 digit TGID transmission. I was using a second scanner next to BCD536 to compare with. It would however stop on 700-5 with RPD transmissions (I had the ID Search function "on" for that department). After trial and error, I noticed that the Sentinel USA databse had RPD fleet maps set ALL at ZERO. SO I CHANGED ONLY MY FLEET MAPS TO ZERO, changed nothing else. Then BAM, the BCD536 was properly scanning/receiving my RPD trunked system. I am at a loss how the fleet maps had to be changed with two different scanners (same trunked system, same TGID) in order for me to scan effectively.





fleet map bug

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire