mardi 11 novembre 2014

Con+ setup help

I have been trying to get a Con+ system for a power company in my area. I have Have the DSD+ 1.51. I have the Freqs and I got the NID Site NL show up on the DSD+. I don't hear voices all I hear is the Control Channel and I have scan without the control channel and still not able to pick up the other freqs. I don't know the LCN correct orders are.



I have try to put in the freqs in Manually in Notepad in the DSDplus Frequencies file and I'm trying to under stand how set it up correct I see this in notepad. ↓



; DSD+ frequency file

;

; line format:

;

; protocol, network ID, site number, OTA channel number, TX frequency, RX frequency, sort order

;

;

; use site number = 0 for network-wide definition

;

; use 0.0 for unknown frequencies

;

; use sort order = 0 to sort by OTA channel number

;

;

; protocols:

;

; D-Star

; IDAS

; NEXEDGE48

; NEXEDGE96

; dPMR

; DMR

; Cap+

; Con+

; P25

; ProVoice



; example



Con+, 123, 1, 1, 452.00000, 0.0, 1

Con+, 123, 1, 3, 453.00000, 0.0, 2

Con+, 123, 1, 5, 451.00000, 0.0, 3



here is a link from the link I have posted a picture on



Understanding Capacity Plus trunking





Con+ setup help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire