jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Can a victimless felon get an Amateur Radio Licence?

Today this news blurb from arrl.org caught my eye. I saw some pervert sex offender (felon) got his radio licensed take away from him. And on and on the article continued... FCC Reverses ALJ



Im 26 years old. I am a convicted felon. When i was 21 i was convicted under some drug charge. It was my only offense ever. I have been turned down for so many things in life, i rarely pursue anything let alone have the opportunity to do so!

I have been studying radio theory and solid state physics for some time now, as they are really interesting to me. I would love to be able to push the limit and learn and to be as productive as possible within my boundaries to do so. But here i am, again, hit with the big question that seems to come up where ever i am in life, except outside of the US. And that is, is it possible for a convicted felon to get his Amateur Radio Licence?





Can a victimless felon get an Amateur Radio Licence?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire