mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Butel Software For HP-1 Question

Hello,



Just received my HP-1

Via the Sentinel software, I downloaded, and used, the full database from RR



Thought I would also buy the Butel software for the unit.

Used their software in the past, and liked it.



But I noticed this from the Butel site:



IMPORTANT: To use the RadioReference import option you must subscribe to their services



So, can I download without additional charge from RR into the Butel software the full RR database, or is this only possible for the Uniden's Sentinel software ? Or, must I first get a Premium Subscription at RR ?



Work-a-round ?: Can I Import into Sentinel, and then Upload the full database to the Butel software ?



Thanks,

Bob





Butel Software For HP-1 Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire