lundi 10 novembre 2014

BCDx36HP Canadian BCDX36HP Programming Question

Greetings,



I find that I am traveling frequently around Ontario (province) and would like to make an Ontario only favorite list. The problem that I have encountered is receiving transmissions from neighboring provinces and states that are not relevant to me. I found that Sentinel will only allow to make favorites. I find that I can only make favorites after I have drilled down past Province>County>County Systems. I recognize that I could try to reduce the range setting but I would like to be able to receive all the frequencies within the province and shortening the range may turn off transmissions I wish to hear. Has anyone had success at dissecting or filtering the master database by province?



Thanks in advance!





BCDx36HP Canadian BCDX36HP Programming Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire