mercredi 12 novembre 2014

BCD396XT SAME WX Alerts

I'm trying to program in SAME groups, and I think I have it, but need to confirm it. I could wait until the next weather emergency to see if it works, but I need it to work during the next weather emergency.



In FreeScan, there are several columns:

SAME Group Name, FIPS 1, FIPS 2, FIPS 3, FIPS 4, FIPS 5, FIPS 6, FIPS 7, FIPS 8



On row 1, column 1 under SAME Group Name, I entered "Home"

On row 1, column 2, under FIPS 1, I entered the 6 digit SAME code for my county.

On row 1, column 3, under FIPS 2, I entered the 6 digit SAME code for the next county over.



So it looks like this:

Home 006085 006075

I left the remaining 4 rows empty.



I did not select the checkbox for Weather Alert Priority because I think that means that the scanner will only listen to weather alerts and not all the other frequencies I programmed into my scanner.



Is this correct?





BCD396XT SAME WX Alerts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire