mardi 5 août 2014

Yet ANOTHER reason to hate the USPS

Not like there aren't enough reasons to dislike the USPS, but I just added one more. I have been revamping the computers I use for my monitoring shack. I went from a full size tower to an HP-DC7800 USFF, doing the same job but much smaller and much quieter and taking up less space in my shack. After experimenting and modifying one for next to nothing, I decided to get a second one. ( one for the radio programming, streaming, etc. the other for surfing the web). So, I order the PC from California, and a 500GB HDD for dirt cheap, from a seller in Nebraska. Both packages were shipped on Saturday, August 2nd, 2 day priority mail ( sellers choices, not mine). To my surprise, I got my PC from California, yesterday. The HDD, coming out of Nebraska, is STILL tracking as having left Nebraska on Saturday, and that's it! How the heck does a package from California get here BEFORE a package in Nebraska, when the Cali package left hours AFTER the Nebraska package departed???? The USPS response? "nothing is guaranteed". That's it! They said that someone probably forgot to scan the package at some point and I SHOULD get the package at some point this week! Then what is the point of PAYING for 2 day priority and what is the point of tracking a package if people are not going to do their job scanning the items????? This is one reason why I NEVER use the USPS. I can't even count the amount of times I have received a package that still says "in transit" on their website. Unbelievable! It's no wonder they are on the brink of extinction!



Manny




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire