jeudi 7 août 2014

Marine radio use in Southern and Central Indiana

Since I couldn't really find anything on the web about this, I'd be interested if anyone knows of the extent of Marine VHF radio use in the inland waterways and lakes of Central and Southern Indiana (i.e. away from the great lakes), and what channels tend to be used for what. So far, I know that Patoka Lake Marina monitors Channel 68 for communications with boats on Patoka Lake, and that some USCG broadcasts are audible in Southern Indiana on 22A (perhaps from the Ohio River - see http://ift.tt/1f0Sl8x). As far as I can tell, there is no channel monitored on shore for Lake Monroe. I assume boaters use 9/68/69 etc for personal use, but I'd be interested if anyone knows of channels that are routinely monitored by DNR or other entities.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire