jeudi 6 mars 2014

wire vs ferret

I put an older radio antenna on a flexable bnc, I put the antenna in a peice of military pvc with cap, drilled a hole, attatched 16 guage speaker wire to antenna, set it permanent. The wire and rope ( parachute cord lasso'ed to antenna top-- taped up to not chafe, plus no steel to interfere ) comes thru the top. I just dropped the wire last night, 40 feet to the wooden clothes line.Cord will be a hanger, when i can get up on the roof.Belden cale to bnc to sma to alinco.. Now, the question is--



I am getting mil-air hits real good thru the wire.. My uniden15x has a ferret15 feet above the wires highest point.

Is the wire plus the radio antenna THAT sensitive?

example--238.000 comes in on the alinco, not the uniden--the uniden gets am like crazy--good




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire