vendredi 7 mars 2014

Scanner will not Mount Drive in Mass Storage Mode

I have a BCD436HP that work's perfectly. But I have computer that doesn't.



So far the scanner has mounted correctly on every Windows machine I have ever tried it on. My problem is it will not mount on a brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 2.



I have tried it as both a standard user and administrator.

I have tried and successfully mounted other flash media on the Surface Pro 2 (SF2).

I have tried using a USB hub between the scanner and SF2.

I have tried different cables, all cables work on the other computers.

If I remove the microSD from the scanner and use the built in microSD reader in the SF2 the media mounts as expected.



Logged in as administrator and going into disk management does not show an unmounted volume.



Anyone have some pointers?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire