vendredi 7 mars 2014

New Here.

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am from Monmouth county, NJ. I am a long time user of this site but finally registered. I have been using scanners since I was about 15 years old. although I am new to digital and Trunking, I recently purchased a new BCD436HP to replace my 10 year old Radio Shack scanner, that finally stopped working after years of almost daily use.

Before that I had an old Bear Cat base unit that had to be from the 70s or 80s. It was my first Scanner I found it in the attic along with an old Radio Shack Police Call Frequency Guide book. That is what got me interested in scanners.



I am just starting to figure out the computer programming software, as I am used to my last 2 scanners being manual input. The old posts and the database have been a big help.



Please be patient while I try to get the hang of this stuff.



Thanks,

Anthony Z.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire