lundi 3 mars 2014

New Hearing Aid Campaign for the BCD536

I have noticed that the 536 Has Big Issues at hearing everything... I don't do Trunking so get that out of the way..



Volume:14 Squelch 2



I have a Grand total of maybe 12 Channels that I listen to day and night... small hillbilly town... Anyway... I have the Alert lights on just for the heck of it and every day but not constantly the 536 Quits scanning and Flashes the Alert light! HEY I FOUND SOMETHING.. But there is Nothing but Silence.. the Squelch doesn't always Open.. I have according to the Sig Strength ALL BARS.. I have this big top of the line new Full wave antenna on the roof... All working Perfectly.. Live less than two Blocks from the Local Dispatch for the Valley.. and all the local Deputy 5's all hit my radio just as hard as the base... I can and frequently hear Stations in other towns 40 miles away.. Perfectly... The 536 seems to have a mind of it's own and just doesn't feel like talking Often. it's as if it's Squelch doesn't know what it's Volume is doing... Iffin ya know what I mean... Daydreaming? who knows.. BUT if you reach up there when the alert light is flashing and turn that Squelch OFF you find out there are people talking 1 Block away... and that little 90 Dollar uniden scanner I got 10 years ago started talking the second they did.. but the 536 is not LISTENING!... It would be so COOL Mr. UPMan if you could be so kind and address this issue.. If it's not always listening then wifi isn't worth much is it.. so I think this should get up high on the list of things to do.. One heck of a good Receiver when it's paying attention to the air waves.... darn good one... THANK YOU :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire