vendredi 7 mars 2014

BCD536HP Audio Recording 536hp?

Okay, this may have been brought up before, but I couldn't find it so I'm going to ask and if it is a repeat I apologize.



Is there a way to set the 536hp to record the audio of a certain talkgroup? My other scanners are the 996T and the 996XT and in those I can set them to record the audio of a certain talkgroup, but I then have to have them connected to a recorder. With the 536hp having the sd card and it already having the recording functionality for replay, I'm thinking there must be a way to get it to record the audio from a talkgroup or even a UID if one wanted to, but I am having trouble figuring it out. To be honest, I was thinking this was one of the functions of this unit and thus one of the reasons why I purchased it.



Any help would be appreciated.



Thanks!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire