vendredi 7 mars 2014

BCD436HP Manipulating Departments in Site Hold Mode

Hey folks,

When I'm at work, stationary in one location, I put my radio in hold mode on a specific site on a specific system, because reception of the other sites is weak, scratchy, and results in poor decode. However, once I do that, any further uses of the Dept/Site button only affect the site, not the department. So if I want to do a temp avoid on a particular department, for example, I can't. I even tried waiting until that department was in use (being received) and trying Dept/Site then Avoid at that point, but it still just does an avoid on the site I'm holding on.



Has anyone else found a way to do department avoids or switching between departments while in site hold mode?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire