dimanche 22 mars 2015

Talkgroups Phase I and Phase II

A Harris P25 Phase II trunk-system also working in Phase I, will the talk-group id numbers be the same for both Phase II and Phase I?



My local government plans on testing their Harris P25 Phase II trunk-system very soon, but looks like from the system frequencies emission designators is also going to work in Phase I.





Emission Designator 8K00F1D P25 Phase I

Emission Designator 9K70D1W P25 Phase I simulcast

Emission Designator 9K80D7W P25 Phase II fixed-end 2-slot TDMA (Harmonized Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keyed modulation – H-DQPSK), per Motorola literature



I guess their EDACS trunk-system is gong to work for sometime at their old transmitter sites which the frequencies emission designators, but I am not able to find information on these designators.



12K0F1D

12K0F1E

13K0F1B

13K0F2D

14K0F3E





Talkgroups Phase I and Phase II

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire