samedi 21 mars 2015

ProScan Error uploading to 996P2

I did as sugested. I was able to upload my 996XT Proscan database files to my 996P2. However I get the following error and I'm unsure how to fix it:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No Resource Errors are generated from the scanner indicating a scanner memory limitation issue.

Most common reason is uploading too many systems, groups, or channels for the scanner.

Before uploading, click the Statistics button to see where the problem is.



Conv. Freq. Channel Error - 402, SystemName = Home 1, GroupName = Local Police, ChannelName = Burlngme PD2, Code = ERR

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've checked the frequency entry for this error and all looks correct. I have 10 of these errors. What does this mean??



Thank you.





ProScan Error uploading to 996P2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire