dimanche 22 mars 2015

PRO-668 Not receiving digital

I purchased the RS PRO-668 a few days ago and have not been able to receive any digital systems. First thing I did was entering my zip code (97322) and it populated just fine. It loaded the SW7 talk group but I noticed a few missing freq, So I updated everything using software preloaded on the sd card. That went smoothly but it still did not get the digital trunking system. So I took it back to RS and exchanged it. SAME problem on the 2nd one! So, I took it back again and wanted to get my money back. Because of the bankruptcy etc they would not do anything but exchange it. I'm now on scanner #3 and can't get it to work! I have several other scanners that receive it just fine (Pro-651). The conventional freqs work just fine, so I don't believe it to be an antenna issue (I have tried multiple antennas)



Every once in awhile it will stop on the digital freq but never any audio. I've made my own custom freq for that particular talk group but still nothing. I am wanting to listen to the Oregon Linn County talk group. SW 7 County Interoperable Public Safety Radio Partnership Trunking System, Eugene, Oregon - Scanner Frequencies



I keep thinking it is some little setting somewhere, but i'm at a complete road block. I loaded the Linn and Benton county towers.





PRO-668 Not receiving digital

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire