vendredi 20 mars 2015

Please help with the BCD 436

First of all, yes I do almost always get the message requiring me to reset the time each time I power up the 436. Secondly, now I have somehow gotten the screen locked and I'm unable to unlock it to move on to set the clock.



So, the screen that I see when I power up the unit is the "Welcome to BCD436P, Please set the clock" "Press (E)"



When I press "E", I get the "Keypad Lock - ON" screen. So, according to the manual for this scanner, I press Function then Power Button which is also the unlock screen button and I get beeps and can move out of the "please set the clock screen"



I am not able to get the screen Unlocked to set the clock and get the unit up and running.



Any suggestions? , much appreciated if someone could offer advice.





Please help with the BCD 436

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire