dimanche 22 mars 2015

Interesting KHP matters lately...

I monitor from north central Kansas, near Russell which is off 70. Few weekends ago we had the Norton shooting & subsequent chase & then search. Very interesting listening. Weekend before that had a chase from a traffic stop. All those were apprehended thanks to KHP 950 (piloted by KHP Trooper 66 out of Hays troop) fixed wing, single engine plane with FLIR. Last night had another search for an individual near the Goodland area. This time the bad guy got away. I guess Garden City troop doesn't have an aircraft.



Always have the occasional runner on 70 but always seems to end well & no one killed.



As you all know its terribly dry & idiots toss lit cigarettes out the window as they driving causing grass fires... The local volunteer fire depts have been quite busy. Makes you appreciate those fire fighters.



That's all I have to report from here for now!



I updated my ' Shack Photos ' plan to make the last picture my antenna collection. Have taken pics already but they were to large so I'll use the phone & upload from there.





Interesting KHP matters lately...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire