dimanche 22 mars 2015

Going From Manual To Software Programming

Hello, I am into scanning now for about two months , so still quite new to it.

I have a Radio Shack Pro 651 scanner. I also have the Radio Shack programming cable for it.

My computer is a HP laptop with Windows 8.1 in it.

I ordered the ARC500 software programming CD today. so far with the help of some of the very fine people here on RadioFrequency.com I have been getting use to programming it manually . So far so good.

It looks like from what I have been told that this set up will work fine together. I really hope so.



My question is , in the package that the cable came in, there is a CD that is supposed to be loaded into the computer, with this Windows 8.1 is that necessary ???? I have read some where on this web site that it will work with out loading it. If it will work with out loading the CD , what if you do , does that mess up any thing with the computer ???? Would , what is on that CD be plus for your computer ????

I should get the software in the first part of next week ..

TNX-----Tracker44





Going From Manual To Software Programming

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire