jeudi 19 mars 2015

Getting radio to communicate together

Hello,



I will like to first start that I am a newbie when it comes to radios, through I am Computer savvy.



I work for a small mom and pop store and we use 2 ways for communication with employes with in the premises. We have around 10 Baofeng Pofung GT-1 UHF, since some of them are beating up, we decided to buy a pack BAOFENG BF-888S UHF to add to our store. However, when I put both the GT-1 and 888s on the same channel, for some reason they do not communicate with each other.



Which leads me to the following question :



How do I program them to get them to talk to each other?

Please keep in mind I am a newbie when it comes to radios.



Thanks!





Getting radio to communicate together

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire