mercredi 18 mars 2015

Digital rant

Looks like this is the place for me to say how much I love noises on a scanner you can't decode. Forget about encryption, I'm talking about that stinking racket made by Mototrbo, Nexden/edge, for the most part. Seeing as how I don't trust my computer to decode that stuff, I don't wanna buy the equipment and spend endlesss hours getting advice, just to scan an oil company or Busses. ( COAST BUS ).. And the fact that noone is really coming up with a decoder that ressembles the R-S pro 106, or Uniden 396XT.. I wanna be able to hit the signal stalker and hear a voice, not a trbo CC... There HAS TO be a way, someday.. At least they got a scanner for PHASE II, why not NEX/TRBO? I know different digital stuff requires different circuits,,,,,, It can't be THAT hard... So, I hate what I can't hear, nevermind encryption, that's a federal right.





Digital rant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire