I propose we stay with Daylight Saving Time and never go back to "standard time" aka Daylight Wasting Time.
Everyone seems to be happier with the increased daylight, especially in the winter. Not losing an hour of sleep in the spring. It saves energy. It stimulates the economy. Productivity goes up. Really, it benefits just about everyone except the TV networks who would rather people go huddle inside their burrows and watch prime time TV until their brains disintegrate.
And how can you call it "Standard time" when the Standard only lasts 4 months?
The time change is disruptive, dangerous and it's unpopular. I also propose that we change the name of the bad dream known as "Standard time" to "Daylight Wasting Time" for the history books.
Having to change the time zone is government overreach. The purpose of the government is not to mandate what time it is.
Sorry if I sound a little cranky. I'm a little sleepy having missed a @#$%& hour of sleep last night.
Everyone seems to be happier with the increased daylight, especially in the winter. Not losing an hour of sleep in the spring. It saves energy. It stimulates the economy. Productivity goes up. Really, it benefits just about everyone except the TV networks who would rather people go huddle inside their burrows and watch prime time TV until their brains disintegrate.
And how can you call it "Standard time" when the Standard only lasts 4 months?
The time change is disruptive, dangerous and it's unpopular. I also propose that we change the name of the bad dream known as "Standard time" to "Daylight Wasting Time" for the history books.
Having to change the time zone is government overreach. The purpose of the government is not to mandate what time it is.
Sorry if I sound a little cranky. I'm a little sleepy having missed a @#$%& hour of sleep last night.
Daylight Wasting Time.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire