mercredi 18 mars 2015

Bush Gardens

Greetings All, - First post

Recently purchased a 536hp. Love it, no issues- I knew going into it the app was not available yet, other issues some have, etc. Didnt phase me, I knew i wanted this unit more for other funtionalities more then apps etc..



First question- Bush Gardens.

Using the sentinal software i was able to download my surroundy counties public saftey and misc. services i was interested in hearing. One exception- Bush Gardens. It is listed in the RR database, but when i go into Hillsbourough county and toggle through the available systems it is not listed. Any reasoning why it is not listed in the download but it is on the RR site? So using the info on the site I tried to manually program the site channels and talkgroups... No luck yet- but it may just be quiet. Thoughts?





Bush Gardens

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire