vendredi 20 mars 2015

BR330T Skipping channel?

Hope this is the right place for this question. If not, hopefully the admins will move it where it belongs. I'll try to describe things as best I can, but if there's anything else I can provide please just let me know. I have a BR330T which seems to be skipping over one of the channels I have programmed into it. All of the other ones (10 or so) will appear on the display for the usual two or three seconds, and then the scanner proceeds to the next band. Business as usual, in other words. But when it gets to one particular band (the local public safety band) it flashes on the screen for a split second, then proceeds to the next one without stopping. I also never seem to receive any transmissions for that band, and as it should be the busiest one I monitor, that seems odd. I've checked all the settings, and everything seems fine, and I've never monkeyed with any of them anyway. I'm stumped. Does anybody have any advice on this one? Thanks!





BR330T Skipping channel?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire