vendredi 20 mars 2015

BCD436HP 436HP Customization Question(s)

I am preparing to purchase the BCD436HP digital scanner and as much as I have read about it and researched it, there is not too much said about Alpha-Tagging your Favorite Lists' individual display screens? Or individual customization alpha-tagging on welcome startup screens or anything? Can this be done? I am also wondering if the Close Call feature is also digital in both phases in addition to conventional frequencies. Neither of these curiosities are deal-breakers, but I am just curious. Thanks for any info rec'd. I am looking forward to getting to know this radio!



I'm thinking about a half day and several pots of coffee, ya think?



73s :)



JD

kf4anc





BCD436HP 436HP Customization Question(s)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire