samedi 9 août 2014

Using The Home Patrol Scanner

Feed: Corona Police Dispatch



This is my very first time offering a feed so I'm completely new at this so please bear with me. My entire county brought down their official feeds last month so Im the first person to bring one back live in a large county. Anyways Im using the Uniden's HomePatrol-1 and connecting via 3.5mm audio jack to my PC line in port. To me the quality seems okay, but I feel it can be better.



A) Is there anyway to broadcast the audio only via usb?











Also I see someone else mentioned...



http://ift.tt/1kQwTx5



1. Line Out must be used for the audio stream.

2. Using the headphone jack for audio produces significant noise and distortion.

3. A 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio adapter is needed to connect the HP-1 to your sound card device.





B) Do you think my current quality will make a significant improvement by using the 2.5mm audio out jack on the scanner?







Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire