vendredi 8 août 2014

So Cal Quick Info. Sheet / Info.

Hi All,



~I would like to have a quick sheet laminated in my vehicle / shack... half page double sided...I want to make it in excel for common info.. like abbreviations....organize if by : Fed, State, Co., local govt..I am sure those of you have this already. However having everyone's' input would make it a really nice sheet. Obviously the super common stuff will not be needed. Its the stuff we all have to look up to figure out more info. about the radio user...below is my crude examples.. Looking forward to everyone's input on suggestions. After its all done I can post a copy and everyone can review it. Make changes than post a pdf copy for all to enjoy. Of course their will be changes that will be on-going since this world is very dynamic. Updates will be easy to handle on excel. This document could be added to wiki too so I does not go into the archive or get lost.





~I know some are thinking the internet is all you need to look up info...well if you are driving its really dangerous and not law abiding... if you are camping in the middle of no where the internet on your cell phone is bad and very hard to read....yes iPads really help.



Examples below VVVVVV



Local



LAPD STATIONS , not freqs.



MetroNet Dispatches: Newport, Huntington, Brea, Anaheim, Orange, Fullerton & Garden Grove





State



CHP I.D.s i.e. 76,6,97-xx (Indio,Blythe,San Gorgonio ) beat 10 =West of monterey to whitewater



XSD: San Diego region fire stations



County



Orange Co. communications : OCFA dispatches



Heartland dispatches for ?? I struggle with this JPA stuff...



Feds



USFS I.D.



Tower locations



Johnstone ( Glendora peak)



Dispatch centers



SURCOM dispatches for: Joshua tree park, BLM CCD and BDF ?



Verdugo station identifiers : 105 Arcadia Baldwin station...





Everyone's thoughts ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire