mardi 5 août 2014

Self inflicted problem with Zadig

Yesterday on my Windows 8.1 machine, SDR# stopped connecting to my RTL dongle. My first instinct was to fire up Zadig and reinstall the driver. Pretty soon, my Dell wireless mouse doesn't work, lol. After some more "fixing" my wireless keyboard is dead. Eventually, I reinstall SDR# and that works and I am able to connect to RTL dongle. But I would like to bring my Dell wireless mouse and keyboard (Logitech Unifying Receiver) back to life. From everything I can see, the Unifying Receiver is recognized as a working device, and the mouse and keyboard seem to be successfully paired with the receiver, but they just don't work. The reason I know they are paired, is that I downloaded some Logitech software that let me pair / unpair the mouse / keyboard. I guess I must have deleted / overwrote / damaged some Win USB driver.



Any suggestions?



Thanks,



Bob




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire