lundi 4 août 2014

Radio Shack Pro-651 Questions

Hello all -



I have just purchased the RS Pro-651 hand held scanner. I also bought the RS Programming Cable with Demo Software (#20-546) at the same time.



Question #1: The instructions for installing the driver for the programming cable tell me to look for the directory "\Win7_Vista_XP_2000\" on the CD ROM. There is NO directory on the CD ROM by this or any other name. I am further told to look for the file "CDM20600" or "CDM20600.exe" in the directory. No file with any name starting with CDM or containing the number 20600 exists on the CD ROM either.



How do I install the driver for the programming cable? I called the RS 800 # and they told me to go to a store to get technical help. I've been to 3 stores so far and no one has any idea.



Question #2: If I press the SRCH button on the scanner and go to either a Marine Radio search or a GMRS/FRS/MURS search the F2 soft key displays "all". Pressing this button changes the display to "ALL" but I can't seem to see any difference. No one at any RS store has been able to answer this yet, either.



Anyone familiar with this from the Pro-651 or prior model (Pro-109?)? Any help would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire