mardi 5 août 2014

Question about Fleetnet and Uniden 396XT

I hope its ok to post this here since I know its about the uniden but more about fleetnet that I'm wondering about. I know this scanner doesn't handle patches like my GRE PSR800 does also, but I was wondering if someone could explain what I'm seeing.



I have my scanner in Search mode, not Scan on the Essex tower for the Bell Fleetnet system Zone 1. Most of the time on my display I will get:



ID: 8272 3776



Other times it will show



ID : 3776 3776



The 3776 keeps coming up when I hear local OPP but I don't know why the TGID for Kitchener MTO Operations TGID (3776) keeps being put into the display? I don't see why something so distant would be patched in here or be on my display.



When I go to scan, I hear the same audio was in search when it shows 3776 but in scan its 8272 which is what it should be for Essex OPP. I even removed all my groups and TGIDs I had programmed in, so only the site is in. But I still get the Kitchener TGID coming up all the time.



For those in this area who monitor the same system and use the same Uniden BCD396XT, I was just wondering if maybe you could shine some light on what is going on?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire