lundi 4 août 2014

Problems With P25 Frequencies

I don't want to take a lot of your time, but there are a couple of things you need to know before I get started.

First, I own a Radio Shack Pro 197 scanner. Second, I have very low vision, so programming the radio is difficult...even with the ARC 500 software I have. The software is another issue that I'll take up at a different time.



I recently downloaded frequencies for Davidson County Metropolitan Government which pretty well cover all the things I'm interested in monitoring. The frequencies and the tags came through just fine, but what I get is silence. I put my magnifier to the display screen I I notice that where it says GA on the top line of the display, the T is missing that I used to see there. Have I done something wrong about downloading oruploading? Has something changed about my radio that I'm not aware of? Can anybody help me?



Thank you in advance.



Dan Hollis

olddan44@comcast.net




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire