vendredi 8 août 2014

Kenwood TK5310 Microphone

Hello all,



I have a general question about my Kenwood TK5310 portable radio i have. I have been doing some research on the internet and see that Kenwood makes a Microphone that has the Antenna built on the speaker. The models they have listed are KMC-26 and KMC-49(with RF adapter). Is anyone currently using one of these microphones? Do they work better than having the antenna attached to the actual radio. I owned a Public saftey mic for an XTS2500 and was very pleased with the quality of the transmissions both receive and transmit.



I also see with the KMC-26 it doesn't have the RF adapter like the KMC-49.



I also attached the links to the websites where i found these products.



Thank you in advanced,



Cody



Kenwood Speaker Microphone w/Antenna Connector (KMC-26)



Kenwood Speaker Mic with Antenna (KMC-49)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire